- June 27, 2022: APHIS Expands and Establishes Citrus Greening (Huanglongbing) Quarantine Areas in California
- June 6, 2022: APHIS Modifies the Conditions for the Interstate Movement of Citrus Fruit from Areas Quarantined for Sweet Orange Scab
- May 22, 2022: APHIS Modifies the Conditions for the Interstate Movement of Rutaceous Leaves for Consumption
- March 8, 2022: Citrus Canker in York County, South Carolina
- February 2, 2022 APHIS adds portions of Brazoria, Fort Bend, Galveston, and Harris Counties in Texas to the Domestic Citrus Canker (Xanthomonas spp.) Quarantine Area
- October 26, 2021 APHIS adds portions of Cameron County in Texas to the Domestic Citrus Canker Quarantine Area
- August 23, 2021 APHIS removes a portion of Harris County in Texas from the Domestic Citrus Canker Quarantine Area.
- August 17, 2021 APHIS updates the Citrus Black Spot Quarantine Area in Florida
- Archived Citrus Letters can be requested from the NPB Association Manager.