- November 27, 2023: APHIS Removed Pale Cyst Nematode (Globodera pallida) Acreage from Regulation in Idaho
- February 3, 2023: APHIS SPRO Removes Pale Cyst Nematode Associate Acreage in Idaho
- October 20, 2022: APHIS updates the Golden Nematode (Globodera rostochiensis) Regulated Area in Suffolk County in New York
- June 6, 2022: APHIS Removes Pale Cyst Nematode (Globodera pallida) Associated Acreage From Regulation in Idaho
- April 1, 2022: APHIS amends entry requirements for importation of potato (Solanum tuberosum) from Prince Edward Island, Canada to prevent introduction of potato wart pathogen Synchytrium endobioticum
- January 18, 2022: APHIS Adds an Infested Field in the Pale Cyst Nematode (Globodera pallida) Regulated area in Idaho
- January 11, 2022: APHIS Removes Pale Cyst Nematode (Globodera pallida) Associated Fields From Regulation in Idaho
- Archived Potato Letters can be requested from the NPB Association Manager.